Sundarban Day Trip - Spl Rate for 2022
Would You Like To Book Sunarban 1 Day Tour From Kolkata??☎ CALL : +91-98754-65958
- 2 Nights
- Start From
Our Sundarban Day Tirp is a quick gateway tour from the city of joy, one of the best-reviewed travel tours by the well-known travel operators in Kolkata. This well-customised and 100% budget-friendly tour will take you to the alluring places of Sundarban you never thought of. As it is a one-day tour you must have not been able to visit all areas but this tour will perfectly fit into your one-day weekend plan.
Sundarban is about 110 km away from Kolkata and will take 4-5 hours to reach, so the journey will not be that exhausting and you'll receive the most comfortable high-quality services from us. Remember, there are many travel agencies for booking your tour but we promise to provide you with a memorable one!
So, let's know some vital information about our Sundarban 1-day tour package:
BEST TIME TO BOOKSUNDARBAN 1 DAY TOUR PACKAGE
Sundarban is a place where you can find maximum happiness during winter, but the short period of other seasons can also refresh your mind here. So, we have included the season with the weather conditions of this place which will help to make an ultimate decision -
Winter is the most selected season to visit Sundarban as at this time you can enjoy its tranquillity the most. The pleasant weather and the chances to view the various wild animals due to the cold weather are the reasons to visit Sundarban during winter.
Summer can be the best time to book your one-day tour. The hot weather can be exhausting but with our AC facilities, we'll make you as comfortable as we can. However, you must avoid the chances of facing the 'Kal Baisakhi' thunderstorm as being a coastal area it could be risky for you.
Monsoon is not a relatively good season to make your Sundarban tour plan, as at this time travel by boat comes to be unsafe due to the swollen rivers. To sum up, though rain makes this place thrive with life, you should still avoid visiting it during the monsoon.
Sundarban 1 Day Tour Itinerary
This Sundarban tour package is perfect to fit into your small trip or weekend plans, So we have planned our itinerary just according to that. And, this small one-day tour will bring thousands of joy to you. The people who want to relax and find peace close to Mother Nature can choose to trip to refresh themselves-
This Sundarban tour package is perfect to fit into your small tour or weekend plans, So we have planned our itinerary just according to that. And, this small one-day tour will bring thousands of joy to you. The people who want to relax and find peace close to Mother Nature can choose to trip to refresh themselves-
Morning & Afternoon
Time: 5 a.m
The day tour to Sundarban will start from your chosen pick-up location from Kolkata in a comfortable AC car. You can also take small tea breaks during this long three hours journey to Godkhali, 'Gateway of Sundarbans’.
Time: 8 a.m-12 p.m
After reaching Godkhali Ferry Ghat, you'll move towards Sundarban's Gosaba island through Jamespore. During this boat journey, you'll be refreshed with our offered beverages and snacks and the cool breeze of the boat will give life to your journey. Therefore, you'll reach your resort and our staff will welcome you with refreshers to reduce your exhaustion of the journey. Once you are fresh up at your deluxe hotel room, you will be offered lip-smacking breakfasts. Subsequently, you can enjoy the rest of the day as you want and admire the bright sun and the ambience of your resort. During this period, you can visit the three famous Watchtowers Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali, and Dobanki. In this Indian Amazon, you'll get to see various animals like crocodiles, deer, water monitors and also different types of birds. And if you get lucky you can also have a glimpse of the Royal Bengal tigers from the mentioned watchtowers.
Time: 1p.m- 3p.m After your self-exploration, you'll freshen up in your room and then you will be provided with a mouthwatering lunch at your hotel room, where you can enjoy your meal by viewing the dense forest of Sundarbans.
Time: 4 p.m-5p.m
In the evening you can enjoy our arranged local folk dances and music with a sip of tea or /coffee and evening snacks.
Time: 5p.m- 9p.m
After having enjoyed your evening time, your one-day sundarban tour will come to an end and we will say our final goodbye at the Godkhali Ferry Ghat. Within a few hours, you'll reach Kolkata with amazing memories of a lifetime. Foods/Meals:
● Breakfast: Kachuri/Puri, Cholar Dal, Boiled egg, Banana, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
● Lunch: Rice, Dal, Fries, Veg Curry, Non-Veg Curry, Salad, Chutney, and Papar.
● Evening Snacks: Tea/Coffee, Veg Pakoda, Non-veg Pakoda.
SUNDARBAN DAY TOUR PACKAGE INCLUSION:
- → Accommodation of Individual rooms as per booking
- → Pickup & Drop Up from Kolkata
- → Important fees include Guides fees and porter fees
- → Comfortable vehicles and boats
- → Flavorful healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- → Friendly and attentive tour guide
- → Pickup and Drop from Kolkata
- → Experience Sunderban Tour Guide and Entry frees
SUNDARBAN DAY TRIP PACKAGE EXCLUSION:
- → Things which are not included in the inclusion section.
- → Audio System, Projector
- → All Porter Charges, Camera Charges
- → Any extra service consumed by the guest. (payable directly)
SUNDARBAN 1 DAY TOUR COST
|Packages||Rooms||Price Per Person|
|Sundarban 1n/2d Tour||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5500/6500/7500|
|Sundarban Photography Tour||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||4000/5000/6000|
|Sundarban Tour 2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||4000/5000/6000|
|Sundarban Family Tour||DELUXE||8500|
|Sundarban Sonar Bangla Tour||Ex-Gadhkhali/Ex-Kolkata||7500/9000|
Our Sundarban Day Trip cost starts from Rs. 5000/-, and within this budget, we provide deluxe rooms, premium boats, standard vehicles, and other amenities. However, the price of this tour can be extended or shortened depending on the following facts→
- → Choice of itinerary.
- → Choice of luxury
- → Choice of transports
- → Choice of activities
- → Choice of duration
- → Choice of the number of people
BOATS AND RESORTS FOR SUNDARBAN DAY TRIP
- Rooms And Cottage
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SUNDARBAN WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a top most Sundarban Tour Operator from Kolakta, we have provided our esteemed clienteles an unmatched and the Best Sundarban Package Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction and that is why we have different flexible and tailors made Sundarban 1 day Tour from Kolkata/Canning and an easy online kolkata to sundarban one day trip booking System. As we are a Trusted Sundarban Tour Operator in Kolkata "Safety and Comfort" is the foundation of Tourist Hub India which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. We have successfully completed lots of tours and have many happy guests since last five years. As a part of our amazing Sundarban Packages, we provide :
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places
- → 100% pocket friendly best Sundarban tour Package Price
- → Experience Sundarban tourist guide
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → 24hours Power Backup
- → Best Sunderban tour itinerary
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
TIPS FOR SUNDARBAN DAY TOUR FROM KOLKATA
- → Photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the Sundarban tour
- → Passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa
- → Bring woolen clothes specialy for the tour in winter
- → Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- → Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required
- → No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town
- → Basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
- → Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the tour
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN SUNDARBAN 1 DAY TOUR
We have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarbans that will make your kolkata to sundarban one day trip worth it. Some of the Sundarban tourist spots that we have included in our Sunderbans package tour from kolkata are as follows.
- Sundarban National Park : This Park is one of the primary attractions of the kolkata to sundarban one day tour.
It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in Sundarban package tour for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve. This is one of the famous Sundarban tourist spots for the travellers.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Tiger Reserve Forest, this is the primary attraction in your trip. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- Neti Dhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The Neti-Dhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sundarban. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watach tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali which is a special attraction for travellers in their tour to sundarban from kolkata.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sunderban. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal which is very attractive for tourist in Sundarban national park. It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sunderban Tourism.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling which is one of the offbeat Sunderban tourist spots and ou will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point. This plase is generaly not included in Sundarban 1 day Tour itinerary as it is required one more day to spend in Sundarban.
THINGS TO AVOID IN YOUR SUNDARBAN DAY TRIP
- → Don't throw plastics or Garbage in the river during the trip
- → Sound system or loud speakers are not allowed in jungle safari
- → Pets are not allow in the trip
- → Wild animals feeding is strictly prohibited in Sundarban
- → Wideography through drone is not allowed in your Sundarban 1 Day tour
- → Without valid permit you are not allow to enter Sunderban Jungle Safari
- → Liquor or Alcohol is strictly prohibited during Sundarban Boat Safari
KOLKATA TO SUNDARBAN DISTANCE
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Sealdah Station||Sundarban||105 KM||3 hr 30 min|
|Kolkata Airport||Sundarban||110 KM||3 hr 50 min|
|Howrah Station||Sundarban||125 kM||4 hr 10 min|
|Tollygange||Sundarban||102 KM||3 hr 25 min|
|Jadavpur||Sundarban||108 kM||3 hr 20 min|
|DumDum||Sundarban||119 km||4 hr 20 min|
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS TO FOLLOW DURING SUNDARBAN DAY TRIP :
- → We will provide Face Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists in the tour
- → Sanitization process maintained by our trained staff before check in and check out
- → Maintain daily basis sanitization for our boat
- → Sanitizer is also available in every room and restaurant
- → Transportation vehicle is also fully sanitized by our own staff
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUNDARBANS PACKAGES THAT WE PROVIDE
HOLIDAY TRIP IN SUNDARBANS
SUNDARBAN DAY TOUR QUERIES [FAQS]
kolkata to sundarban one day trip are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a tour at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban Tour Package Itinerary will vary.
2 Nights 3 Days Tour is the most popular Sunderban Package. Though there is no fixed date schedule, generally guests prefer 3 Nights Sunderban Tour from Kolkata. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our Sundarban Day Tour Package. Apart from that, we also offer Weekend tour to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sunderban Tour Duration as long as you want to.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.
By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sunderban is 109 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sundarban from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali.
By air, the nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of Sundarban tour.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarbans is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to canning which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sunderban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Sunderban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban tour package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban tourism. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle Which is a part of the tour to Sundarban from kolkata. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit various Sundarbans tourist spots in a whole new way. Our tour packages is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sunderban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our tour package. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sunderban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your kolkata to sundarban one day trip a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day trip package as well as Sundarban 1 Night 2 days tour package. In our Sundarban day tour package, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The trip will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour package, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your Sundarban day tour package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur,Sunderbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the trip.
KOLKATA TO SUNDARBAN ONE DAY TOUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → Sundarban day Tour booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
Sundarban Day Tour Reviews
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 102 Reviews
KOLKATA TO SUNDARBAN DAY TRIP REVIEWS
Rihit AgarwalJan 8, 2021
Extremely comfortable & fun trip it was & Tourist Hub India took good care of everything around especially the food they provided was incredible. Thank You so much for making me & my family so happy.
Animesh BiswasDec 18, 2020
Thankyou Tourist Hub India for this wonderful Sundarban day tour. It was fun, comfortable & extremely adventurous . I recommend you guys to everyone around me. Thanks once again :).
Tithi ChatterjeeJan 01, 2021
Whenever i planned to visit Kolkata, I made sure Sundarban was a part of it. Though this wasn’t the first time, but I never enjoyed and explored Sundarban tour from kolkata better than this time. The guides knew the territory like the back of their hand. Thanks to them, I managed to capture some excellent shots of the wildlife.
Souvik BiswasDec 25, 2020
I chose Tourist Hub India after one of my friends opted for their service Sundarban day tour from kolkata and i’m glad. I chose them for my elderly parents and according to them, each member of the team was attentive from the begining from Kolkata to Sundarban tour. They took care of their parents and made sure they didn't feel uncomfortable and lifetime experience of Sundarban.
Ankan DuttaJan 15, 2021
This was my first time in Sundarban day trip from kolkata science city and I'm glad I chose Tourist Hub India. They were friendly and accepted all our requests. they even helped me to get the best view room in the resort.