Sundarban Luxury Tour Package from Kolkata - Exclusive Private Tour
Sundarban Private Luxury Package Tour Booking- With Private Boat ☎ CALL : +91-98301-70902
- 2 Nights
- Start From
We Tourist Hub India have been the specialist of this Sundarban Luxury Tour Package by Cruise for many years till now and without any exaggeration we can strongly state to provide you with the most memorable journey with the reasonable price and various top-class equipment.
Tourist Hub India offer different Sundarban Package Tour from Kolkata"> as a fixed departure manner in every weekend.
In this Luxury Sundarban package, we’ll cover the top attractions and take you to the best travel points through fisherman villages, and dense forests. So, let's see which place you're going to discover on this tour.● Gosaba is one of the biggest islands in India. ● Jharkhali, the new gateway of Sundarbans. ● Dobankl, deer rehabilitation center. ● Sudhanyakhali is a tiger watching tower where you can have the best view of the land. ● Netidhopani is an ancient temple more than 300 years old. ● Sajnekhali, mangrove interpretation center. ● Bhagabatpur, crocodile project.
Apart from the places let’s know some detailed information about the Tour →Pickup & Drop Location:
This Sundarban Luxury tour package with hotel Sonar Bangla Sundarban will provide you with a flexible pick and drop up location which follows - Your house / Hotels / Airport / Bus Stand / Science City/ Godhkhali.
You will be also able to explore various amazing places of India throung our customised packages like Sikkim Package Tour, North sikkim Package tour from Siliguir/NJP, Silk Route Package Tour, North Sikkim Package Tour, Leh Ladakh Package Tour, Dooars Package Tour, Andaman Package Tour, North East Package Tour and many more with your friends and family.
SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR PACKAGE PRICE
Note: We provide customise Sundarban luxury tour Package from Kolkata with Hotel Sonar Bangla and the above price varies in the peak season and also depends upon the number of gursts are travelling in a group.
SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA ITINERARY
Tourist Hub India is here to provide you not just good but the best of best tranquility to be captured in your memory forever. So, here is some detailed information about the well-planned 2Nights 3Days Luxury Sundarban Tour Itinerary.
The first day's journey to the world's biggest mangrove forest will begin after we pick you up from your desired location mentioned above. With the premium boat and car, you’ll be transferred to Godkhali Jetty Ghat, which will take about 3 hours from Kolkata.
After reaching Hotel, you'll get fresh and have your most-awaited tasty Lunch, then we'll be heading towards our evening cruise in the evening and enjoy the sunset from different places of Sundarban Mangrove Forest in your day 1 Sundarban Luxury Tour Package.
You'll have a coffee or tea break here and after a lip-smacking lunch at your golden hotel in the evening, and enjoy at your luxurious hotel all by yourself, by doing fun activities like having a pool party, enjoying a Bonfire (only in winter), Folk dance by the local villagers or a DJ party. Following the night, you'll have your preferred luscious dinner at the hotel and will wash up all the tiredness of the full-packed journey with a sweet dream.
- Stay at Hotel/Resort
- Trip time: 8:30am - 5.00pm
Welcome Drinks - Green Coconut / Lemon Water / Sarbath
Lunch at Boat/Resort - Sundarban Food Menu for buffet lunch as per chef choice
Evening Tea - Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Sundarban Food Menu for buffet Dinner as per chef choice
The next day, you'll start your day by cuddling in your soft bed and with the warmth of morning Hot tea/ Coffee. Therefore, you'll nourish your day by having a sumptuous breakfast inside an allure cruise from the grand hotel with your guide.
The second day will be the most fun as you'll enjoy your Sundarban Jungle Safari through the slender streams surrounding the following areas:
→ Mangrove Interpretation Center; the life of your jungle safari trip.
→ Sajnekhali Watchtower; is the best place for bird watchers.
→ Sudhanyakhali Watchtower; is the best place to see tigers, deers and various types of birds but it has a capacity of 25 per time.
→ Gazikhali; have fun at the wide tranquil gardens.
→ Mangrove Nursery; witness various mangrove trees, fishes & shrimp.
→ Pirkhali, witness to a gracious village.
→ Dobanki Jungle Campus; is a 200 won't high tower for having panoramic views.
→ Bonnie Camp; is the highest tower at 50 feet tall, best to have stunning views.
→ Crocodile & Olive Ridley Turtle Pond; witness amazing crocodiles, olive ridley turtles and reptiles.
To have a secure Safari you must know the following things-
● The service is accessible from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
● You're not allowed inside the forest after 5:00 p.m.
● Follow your guide's restrictions.
After having an amazing day in ‘the Indian Amazon’ in the evening following returning to your hotel and you’ll refresh yourself with a cup of tea. Therefore, you can enjoy the numerous facilities of the hotels by yourself. And at night you'll have a flavorful dinner of choice and a comfy night.
- Stay at Hotel/Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast -Sundarban Food Menu for buffet breakfast as per chef choice
Lunch - 2 Veg and 2 Non Veg (Chicken Kasha/Chingri Malaikari/Crabs Chili/Bhetki Paturi/Mutton Curry/Pomfret Fish Masala) as per guest preference which will serve on boat during Jungle safari.
Evening - Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Sundarban Food Menu for buffet Dinner as per chef choice
This will be the last day of your adventures and the last sun of Sunderbans will wake you to have an unforgettable day!
Subsequently having your pleasing breakfast we'll reach forward to our thrilling journey by visiting places and Consequently, we'll move towards the nearby villages to have an authoritative experience. As you'll visit Gosaba Becon Bunglow, Rabindra Nath Tagore Bunglow, Hamilton Sahib Bunglow, while coming back to Godkhali Jetty which are some historical places at Sundarban.
Later after having lunch around 1:30 p.m (as per guest choice), we will leave for Godkhali and you'll get to your home safely and comfortably. We guarantee you that these Luxury Sundarban Tour will become one of the most enjoyable memorable days of your entire life.
- Checkout Time: 10 A.M.
- Lunch of 3rd day will be provided as per guest requirements.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 12:00 A.M.
Breakfast- Sundarban Food Menu for buffet Breakfast as per chef choice
Lunch - 2 veg and 2 non veg (Chicken Kasha/Chingri Malaikari/Crabs Chili/Bhetki Paturi/Mutton Curry/Pomfret Fish Masala) as per guest requirements
SUNDARBAN LUXURY TRIP INCLUSION:
- → Pick up and drop up by boat [Godhkhali]
- → Forest Safari
- → Tourist boat
- → Guide fee
- → Skilled Tour Manager
- → All Entry Fees
- → Pickup and Drop from Kolkata
- → Government charges time availability of food including the lunch, dinner, breakfast and snacks time.
SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR EXCLUSION:
- → Things are not mentioned under Inclusions above
- → Audio System, Projector
- → All Porter Charges, Camera Charges
- → G.S.T
- → Travel insurance
Sundarban Luxury Tour Package is one of the Luxary hotel in Sundarbans where you’ll have all-customized service and lots of other facilities that you didn't see here before. Staying in an like Sonar Bangla will cost a little bit but it will be worth it with the service like private vehicles, luxury rooms and private boats.
Moreover, the Sundarban Luxury Tour cost for 2n/3d Package approximately INR 8,999/- per head, but it also increases and decreases your following criteria- → Choice of itinerary → Choice of vehicles → Choice of activities → Choice of the number of guests travelling → Choice of Rooms (Deluxe/Premium/Suite) → Choice of the tour duration.
PLACES TO VISIT AT SUNDARBAN
We have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarbans that will make your Sundarban Luxury Tour Package worth it. Some of the Sundarban tourist spots that we have included in our Sunderbans package tour from kolkata are as follows.
- Sundarban National Park : This Park is one of the primary attractions of the Sundarban Luxury Package from Kolkata.
It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in Sundarban package for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve. This is one of the famous Sundarban tourist spots for the travellers.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Tiger Reserve Forest, this is the primary attraction in your trip. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- Neti Dhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The Neti-Dhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sundarban. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watach tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali which is a special attraction for travellers in their tour to sundarban from kolkata.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sunderban. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal which is very attractive for tourist in Sundarban national park. It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sunderban Tourism.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling which is one of the offbeat Sunderban tourist spots and ou will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point. This plase is generaly not included in Sundarban Luxury Tour itinerary as it is required one more day to spend in Sundarban.
SUNDARBAN DISTANCE FROM KOLKATA
|3 hr 30 min
|3 hr 50 min
|4 hr 10 min
|3 hr 25 min
|3 hr 20 min
|4 hr 20 min
BOATS AND RESORTS FOR SUNDARBAN PRIVATE LUXURY TOUR PACKAGE STARTING FROM KOLKATA
- Resort and Rooms
- Luxury Boat
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
Hotel Sonar Banganla
WHICH IS THE BEST TIME FOR SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR BOOKING?
Covered with thick mangrove forests, this place is a paradise enriched with natural beauty so, visiting this place at the right time matters as you need to see its natural habitat, the essence of the flora and fauna in the best place. So, here are some detailed information season-wise:
Winter:Winter is the best time to visit Sundarban, especially from the end of October to the end of March. During this period, you can enjoy this world heritage to the fullest within an average temperature of 12°to 20°degrees. This time the weather will be so pleasant to go through the streams of rivers, and various islands and the foggy weather will make your journey overwhelming and you’ll be captivated by the beauty of the Sundarbans.
Summer: For most of this period you’ll face exhausting humid weather but the dangerous thing is you can face the unwanted ‘Kal Baisakhi’ thunderstorm, which will get even more unsafe in this coastal area. So, summer will be a dangerous time to roam around on a cruise over the rivers.
Note: The night during summer in Sundarban is wonderful if you stay in the middle of the river with an anchored boat under clear sky full of twinkle stars and cool breeze.
Monsoon: Due to heavy rainfall with lighting and thunder you should never visit Sundarban during the monsoon time. As Sundarban is located near the Bay of Bengal and for this heavy rainfall rivers can swell up and cause a lot of trouble.
However Monsoon in Sundarban has its own charm. It is the best opportunity for those looking for Leisure Travel in Sundarban. Imagine, staying in a boat anchored in the river bank or in the middle of the river and enjoying rain with a cup of hot tea or coffee listening to some old melodies is the top most things that you can experience in your life. Whoever has visited Sundarban in Monsoon, wants to experience it again and again. It's amazing.
The name ‘Sundarban’ altogether came with a vibe of mystery, adventure, and enchanted beauty of wildlife and nature. So, spending a few days in this land of bunches of mystery and exploration wouldn’t be a bad idea! Moreover, nowadays you all must be going through a very hectic life schedule and just want to run away from this, mostly after the sudden Covid Situation which makes all your life shatter down.
After surviving this terrible situation you all just need to have a fun journey with your friends and family and live a few days of your life in a ‘King Style”. And Luxury Hotel at Sundarban is the perfect place to fulfil your dream and you would feel like a royal during your memorable days on Sundarban Luxury Tour Package. In this Package, you're going to feel the best with all the luxurious accommodations, lip-smacking foods and an overall kingly experience.
Tip:If you’re planning a Sunderbans package tour, wintertime will be the best as then you’ll have this service at the cheapest price.
HOW TO REACH SUNDARBAN
There are many ways to come to this world-class destination, But when you book your package with us the pick and drop up will be placed from your desired location in Kolkata like your home, science city, hotel, Bus stand, Priya city and Airport. Yet, the mode of your travel [ air, water, rail, road ] is necessary to learn whether you tour with us or not. So, let’s know the details→
By Airway: From the nearest airport in Kolkata like Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose airport, you can start your Sunderbans package tour and you can land at the closest Sundarbans airport around 114 km. With us, we will make sure to provide a full pick up and drop facility. Based on your family or group size we'll arrange luxury coaches and tempo travellers to make you feel comfortable.
By Railway: Sundarbans has a well-connected railroad, so there are many ways to reach Sundarbans via railways from Kolkata through stations like Sealdah, Canning, and Howrah. From all of this Canning will be the closest station to Sundarbans as it takes only 1:30 hours to reach and in this station, you can get the trains to Sundarbans every 1-hour interval. All trains have EMU coaches from 9 to 12 bogies. Unfortunately, you’ll not get any express train to Sundarbans. Important Fact: If you want to avoid crowds we prefer you to go with an early morning train and while travelling with us we’ll also arrange a morning train which is frequently booked by other travel agencies as well.
By Roadway: Visiting Sunderbans by roadway will enrich you with a pleasant long drive with many panoramic picturesque views. Though you can't complete your full journey by road as you need to have both road and waterways. There are two main ways to visit Sundarban via road, one, the Basant State expressway and another Baruipur-canning highway. In terms of your safety and comfort, the Basant expressway will be the best to pick. Also by r, and you need to travel to Godkhali, the famous ferry ghat to reach Sundarbans which will take 2.5 hours and you can park your car here with a parking facility of Rs.100 per day. On the way to your journey, you can have some tea or snacks by the roadside.
[If you choose to travel with us we’ll provide you with premium vehicles and fun rides.]
By Waterway: It will add extra amusement to your trip if you go by waterways. To have a luxurious ride you can choose the MV Paramhansa cruise from Kolkata, which is a four-deck cruise with deluxe facilities. The best services and mouth-watering food will give life to your water ride.
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
● 24/7 availability of customer care numbers.
● On-call Doctors
● Sanitized vehicles- boats and cars
● Room service as requested especially for kids and elderlies. ● Maintaining a proper social distance. Note: Due to the severe wild animals we'll be referring to you not bringing your pet animals. So, this is high time that you book a package for Sundarban Luxury Tour from Kolkata with Tourist Hub India that brings to you an exclusive Ecotourism journey to the only mangrove forest in India hidden at the delta of the river Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna on the Bay of Bengal. It is the home of the Royal Bengal Tiger too.
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a top most Sundarban Luxury Tour Operator from Kolkata, we have provided our esteemed clienteles an unmatched and the Sundarban Luxury Tour Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction and that is why we have different flexible and tailors made Luxury Sundarban Tour packages and an easy online Booking System. As we are a Trusted Luxury Sundarban Tour Operator in Kolkata "Safety and Comfort" is the foundation of Tourist Hub India which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. We have successfully completed lots of tours and have many happy guests since last five years. As a part of our amazing Sundarban Luxury Packages, we provide :
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places
- → 100% pocket friendly best Sundarban Luxury tour Package Price
- → Experience Sundarban tourist guide
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → Customise Sunderban tour itinerary
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
TIPS FOR SUNDARBAN LUXURY PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA
- → Photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the Sundarban Luxury tour
- → Passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa
- → Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter
- → Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- → Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required
- → No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town
- → Basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
- → Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the trip
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY DURING SUNDARBAN LUXURY TRIP PACKAGE
Sundarban is a place for the global tourist and when you'll come to this diverse land of nature and animals there will be a ton of things to explore and do:
You can show off your photography skills by capturing many beauties. Just click the camera and move around you'll find growling tigers, rich flora & fauna, romping dolphins and lots of greenery!
This is one of the loved and enjoyed activities in Sundarbans and one of the admired places by ornithologists (professional bird-watchers) all over the world. In the Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary, you can have a glimpse of lots of rare and unseen birds. Furthermore, at the Sajnekhali watchtower, you can also see more than 200 species of birds.
Visit Netidhopani to have blessings:
Netidhopani is a 400-year-old temple, which is famous among tourists for its picture-perfect structure and religious significance. So, while enjoying the wildlife don't forget about this not-to-miss destination.
Witness Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project:
Bhagabatpur is one of the largest houses of saltwater for the crocodile reserve. This is a widely visited spot in Sundarbans and no other place as perfect as this to watch the reptile species in every age group. It will be your all-time wildlife experience!
Take Beautiful Souvenirs for Home:
It will be a total waste to visit somewhere without getting to shopping right! At this point also Sundarban is not going to disappoint you with an exquisite collection of local handicrafts, the real honey & organic brown rice there are many things to be your 'mark of souvenir'! And these things will never fade away from your memory.
Witness the Rarest Phytoplanktons:
As this activity requires a night safari, we'll suggest you visit it with your travel guide or have proper protection. The jaw-dropping sights of Phytoplanktons might make your heart skip a beat. Back home with a glimpse of these Phytoplankton flowers in your mind will make your tour richer.
Have surreal sights of Dolphins:
You'll be surprised to know that Sundarban is amongst the few places where you can have a sight of the dancing dolphins. Roaming on your boat, you can have the dazzling sight of these aquatic animals.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS DURING SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR PACKAGE:
- → Thermic checking print at the begging of the tour
- → Sanitized vehicles
- → Sanitized hotel rooms
- → Room cleaning and sanitization
- → Providings masks like KN-95 & 3Ply
- → Providing hand wash & Sanitizers
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUNDARBANS PACKAGES THAT WE PROVIDE
OUR OTHERSUNDARBAN TOUR PACKAGES:
- → Sundarban Tour From Mumbai.
- → Sundarban Tour From Bangalore
- → Sundarban Tour From Delhi
- → Sundarban Tour From Bangladesh.
- → Sundarban Group Departure.
- → Sundarban Hilsa Festival.
- → Sundarban Bird Watching Tour.
- → Sundarban Tour From Pune.
- → Sundarban Tour From Chennai.
- → Sundarban Tour From Hyderabad.
- → Sundarban Tour From Ahmedabad.
- → Sundarban Tour From Surat.
- → Sundarban Tour From Durgapur.
- → Sundarban Kalash Bonnie Camp Tour.
HOLIDAY TRIP IN SUNDARBANS
SUNDARBAN LUXURY PACKAGE TOUR QUERIES [FAQS]
Sundarban luxury Packages from Kolkata are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban luxury trip Itinerary will vary.
2 Nights 3 Days Tour is the most popular Sunderban Package. Though there is no fixed date schedule, generally guests prefer 3 Nights Sunderban Tour from Kolkata. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our Sundarban Day Tour Package. Apart from that, we also offer Weekend trip to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sunderban Tour Duration as long as you want to.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.
By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sunderban is 109 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sundarban from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali.
By air, the nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of Sundarban trip.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarbans is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to canning which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sunderban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Sunderban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban luxury package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban tourism. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle Which is a part of the trip to Sundarban luxury tour from kolkata. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit various Sundarbans tourist spots in a whole new way. Our tour packages is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sunderban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our tour package. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sunderban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban trip a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day trip package as well as Sundarban 1 Night 2 days tour package. In our Sundarban day tour package, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The trip will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour package, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your Sundarban package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur,Sunderbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the trip.
SUNDARBAN LUXURY TOUR PACKAGE BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY :
- → Sundarban luxury tour booking would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
SUNDARBAN LUXUARY TOUR PACKAGE REVIEWS
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 173 Reviews
Rihit AgarwalJan 8, 2021
Extremely comfortable & fun trip it was & Tourist Hub India took good care of everything around especially the food they provided was incredible. Thank You so much for making me & my family so happy.
Animesh BiswasDec 18, 2020
Thankyou Tourist Hub India for this wonderful Sundarban trip. It was fun, comfortable & extremely adventurous . I recommend you guys to everyone around me. Thanks once again :).
Tithi ChatterjeeJan 01, 2021
Whenever i planned to visit Kolkata, I made sure Sundarban was a part of it. Though this wasn’t the first time, but I never enjoyed and explored Sundarban trip from kolkata better than this time. The guides knew the territory like the back of their hand. Thanks to them, I managed to capture some excellent shots of the wildlife.
Souvik BiswasDec 25, 2020
I chose Tourist Hub India after one of my friends opted for their service at Hotel Sonar Bangal Sundarban and i’m glad. I chose them for my elderly parents and according to them, each member of the team was attentive from the begining from Kolkata to Sundarban trip. They took care of their parents and made sure they didn't feel uncomfortable and lifetime experience of Sundarban.
Ankan DuttaJan 15, 2021
This was my first time in Sundarban trip from kolkata science city and I'm glad I chose Tourist Hub India. They were friendly and accepted all our requests. they even helped me to get the best view room in the resort.