Book Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package From Kolkata - 2022 Spl Best Rate
Looking For Sundarban House Boat Package Tour Online Booking -?
☎ CALL : +91 98754-65958
- Start From
Sundarban houseboat tour is an exclusive and thrilling Sundarban Houseboat tour packages where travellers can choose to stay at the houseboat overnight. Our houseboats are equipped with all the basic amenities that you would require for a comfortable stay.
We here at Tourist Hub India are offering 2 nights 3 days Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package From Kolkata at the most affordable price. Our fully equipped houseboat will be anchored in the middle of the river at night for safety and adhering to the forest laws/rules.
Our Sundarban Houseboat package tour can be personalized to match the itinerary of our clients. From door-to-door pickup and drop service to a luxury houseboat, we are providing all kinds of customizable Sundarban houseboat trip packages to fit your travel plan and budget.
●Gokhale Ferry Ghat
● Hamilton Bungalow
Best Time to Book Sundarban Houseboat Tour
Winter: October to March is the best time to book a Sundarban Houseboat trip. The winter of Sundarban makes the heat bearable. Not only because of the pleasant weather, during the winters, the wild animals come out of the dense forest to soak under the sun, increasing your chances of capturing some amazing wildlife photographs.
Summer:Summer in Sundarban can be unbearable and if you hire a non-ac boat, you will get exhausted twice faster eventually ruining your entire trip. April to June is the peak summer season in Sundarban and not the best time to book your Sundarban Houseboat Package Tour.
Monsoon: Rainy season in Sundarban starts from July to September. Occasion drizzles to thunderstorms, weather can get rough in Sundarban during this season making the boat safari a riky affair. But, right after the rainy season, the place thrives with life.
Sundarban Houseboat Tour Itinerary
The trip starts from Godkhali ferry ghat, which would be our base point. To reach Godkhali, you either need to hire a Tuk Tuk or board a bus from Canning. Here is how we have planned the rest of the trip.
As always, your Sundarban houseboat tour will commence from Godkhali Island. You will be picked up from your choice of location at 8 AM. Around 11.30, you will reach Godkhali where our houseboat will be waiting for your arrival.Right after your boarding, you will be served your choice of refreshment and your Sundarban houseboat Package tour from Kolkata starts from here.
Cruising through the narrow creeks, you will reach Sajnekhali around 1.30 PM after which we will be travelling to the Sudhanyakhali watch tower. After your Sudhyanakhali stop, we will be cruising towards Pakhiralaya and spot some incredible birds.
It is an excellent spot for photographers and bird enthusiasts to spot some of the most incredible native and migratory birds of Sundarban. As the sun slowly comes down, we will be sailing to the middle of the river where we will anchor for the night.
Now you are in the middle of a river, under a pitch black sky, surrounded by the mangroves of Sundarban. As the night arrives, the jungle comes alive. You can hear the owls hooting, the monkeys screeching, and the Royal Bengal Tiger roaring from a distance with its voice shadowing the jungle.
All meals and snacks will be served on-board, en route.
- Stay at Dayapur Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert
The next day Sun will wake you up with its mesmerizing view from your hotel room. The warmth of the morning Tea/Coffee will give you more excitement for today’s journey. After freshening up you’ll have a flavorful breakfast on your luxurious cruise with the cool breeze of the rivers.
Mornings are the best time to catch a glimpse of the wildlife. The earlier the better as that is when most of the animals come to the river to drink water. You will be served hot coffee/tea for a kickstart to your day full of adventure.
On the second day of the Sundarban Houseboat tour, your first visit will be to the Dobanki watchtower. A famous watchtower of Sundarban for spotting Royal Bengal tigers and other wild animals.
We will spend the rest of the day cruising through the jungles of Sundarbans. Some of the creeks will be narrow like a bottleneck where only one boat can pass at a time. It is an enthralling experience that words cannot express.
The animals of Sundarban have adapted themselves to camouflage among the bare roots of the Sundarban Mangrove. Stay alerts and don’t move your eyes away from the jungle. After a 2-hours cruise, we will move towards the Dobanki watchtower. There you can experience a panoramic view of the jungle and an almost-500 meters canopy walk.
From Dobanki, we will start cruising again. We will be covering numerous islands like pirkhali, Panchmukhani, Gazikhali, ChoraGazikhali, and the 5-rivers junction, also known as Panchmukhi. Depending on time and tide, Jharkhali watchtower is a part of our Sundarban houseboat Pacakage tour itinerary.
At the end of the day, we will sail to Pakhiralaya and anchor for the night.
Special arrangements, such as BBQ, cultural activities, local performers, can be arranged on request which are also subjected to availability. To avoid heartbreaks, let us know about any such plans while you book your Sundarban houseboat tour package so we can try our best and make it happen.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert.
The last day of your Sundarban Houseboat Package tour should be spent among the villagers of Sundarban. They have the best stories to share about Sundarban. They survive with nature, along with wilderness.
Your houseboat will be anchored at Dayapur village where you can visit the local shops to collect souvenirs and pure jungle honey from the Mawali/Moulay, also known as Honey Collectors of Sundarban.
Get back on the boat by noon as we start to sail again towa rds our destination, Godkhali. We will reach Godkhali around 4:30 where our A/C car will be waiting for your journey back to Kolkata. You will be dropped at your choice of location, if it falls on our route.
For special arrangements, such as door-to-door pick up and drop service, or drop outside Kolkata, requests need to be made during the point of booking your Sundarban houseboat tour package.
- Drop time: 12.30 P.M.
- Packed lunch will be given during departure.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 11:30 A.M., hence commencement of your trip with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
Breakfast - Luchi, Alu Sabji, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea /Coffee
Lunch - Lunch Packet : Fried Rice ,Chilly Chicken, (Chilli Paneer For Vegetarians), Salad,(Packed With Napkin And Spoon).
SUNDARBAN HOUSEBOAT PACKAGE TOUR INCLUSION:
- → As per booking, accommodation of choice of room/ hotel/boat.
- → Meals of all time: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- → Necessary entry fees including Guides fees.
- → Jungle Safari within the Boat
- → Pickup & Drop Up from Kolkata
- → Well-Experienced & attentive Tour Guide
SUNDARBAN HOUSEBOAT EXCLUSIONS::
- → The things not mentioned in the inclusion section
- → Extra Services (directly payable)
- → G.S.T
- → All porter Charges
- → Medical Services
- → Camera Charges
- → Permission of any Audio System or Projector.
- → Insurance for Travelling
Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package Price
The Sundarban tour is one of the famous and special tours in the Tourist Hub India. And, whether booking a tour, the thought of money always crossed all of your minds. But, the cost of our 2 Night 3 Days Sundarban Package Tour will surprise you! With the well-customized & affordable Sundarban tour 2n 3d package price starting with Rs. 5000/-, we promise to offer you the luxurious hotels and services. However, the exact price of this Sundarban Trip will depend on the following factors-
● Itinerary you'll choose ● Luxury you'll be comfortable ● Vehicles you'll prefer ● Activities you'll do ● Duration of your tour ● Several guests.
|Sundarban tour 2n/3d||2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||7500|
|Sundarban tour 1n/2d||1N/2D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||6000|
|Sundarban Wildlife Photography Tour||4N/5D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||12000|
|Sundarban Houseboat Tour||2N/3D||DELUXE||8500|
|Sundarban Day Tour||1 DAY||Ex-Gadhkhali/Ex-Kolkata||3500/5000|
Sunarban Houseboat and Rooms
- Rooms And Cottage
HOW TO REACH SUNDARBAN FROM KOLKATA?
There are various ways to reach this world-class place. Sundarban is not that far from Kolkata, the exact distance is 90.3K.m, which will take about 4 and a half hours via Baruipur. But if you wished to reach this place by yourself you must know the following ways to get in here like-
- Waterway: This is the most essential way as if you're going with the road, rail or air you have to go across the rivers as Sundarban is a coastal area. At first, you need to reach Godkhali Ferry Ghat by road, which will take 2.5 hours from Kolkata with the settled parking lot and mesmerizing views. After reaching Godkhali Ferry ghat you’ll move forward Sumdarban’s Gateway Gosaba through water with a luxurious cruise like the MV Paramhansa cruise. The best services and mouth-watering foods will give an extra flavour to your journey.
- Roadway: Reaching Sundarban with a long road wouldn't be a bad idea. You can give it a try if you’re visiting Sundarban by yourself. So, there are two main roadways to reach Godkhali ferry ghat, the Basant State expressway and another Baruipur-canning highway. Moreover, this road trip will contain both road and waterways as mentioned before. It will take 2.5 hours to reach Gokali and you can park your car here with an R.s 100 per day parking fee. From Gokhali you can start your Sundarban journey via waterway.
- Railway: You can find various well-connected railways from Kolkata to Gokhali, through stations like Sealdah, Canning, and Howrah. However, Canning will be the smartest to choose as it is the closest station to Sundarban and it’ll take only 1.30 hours. Additionally, you will get trains every 1 hours interval from here. All of the trains have EMU couches (9-6 bogies in each) but unfortunately, you can’t get any express train from here. Moreover, you should always pick a morning train to avoid crowds.
- Airway: This is the least chosen way to reach Sundarbans but Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport is the closest to Kolkata. It’s about 114 K.M to reach Sundarban. In case you choose to travel with us we’ll provide you with comfortable coaches and tempo according to your group or family size.
WHY DO YOU VISIT SUNDARBAN WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
Without any exaggeration, Tourist Hub will provide with you the best tranquillity that will be captured in your heart forever. But, before confiding us you know why we are one of the most loved travel agencies for this Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management.
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- → 100% pocket friendly best 2n 3d Sundarban Package Price.
- → Experience Sundarban tourist guide.
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → 24hours Power Backup.
- → Best tour itinerary.
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
TIPS FOR 2 NIGHTS SUNDARBAN TOUR
- → photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the Sundarban tour 2n 3d
- → passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa
- → Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter
- → Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- → Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required
- → No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town
- → basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
- → Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the trip
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN SUNDARBAN TRIP FROM KOLKATA
Sundarban is a glorious place for tourists all over the world. There are tons of enjoyable activities you can do to make your trip memorable.
- Birdwatching:: The diverse land of Sundarban is filled with birds and animals, so one of the most enjoyable activities to do here is birdwatching. The various species of birds will never disappoint the professional birdwatcher (ornithologists) all around the globe. You can experience a lot of rare birds in the Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary. Moreover, you can have a glimpse of more than 200 breeds of birds at the Sajnekhali watchtower.
- Photography: The coastal areas of Sundarban are rich with the beauty of nature. You can take a lot of beautiful pictures and expose your photography skills with the beautiful click of a camera. You can capture the beauty of roaring tigers, joyful dolphins, and beautiful flora and fauna as well.
- Taka blessings from the holy Netidhopani temple: Netidhopani temple is very famous among the tourists for its beautiful structure, architecture and religious significance. Don't forget to visit this place!
- Have a glimpse of the Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project: Bhagabatpur is a very prominent place for tourists as it has the largest saltwater house for the preservation of crocodiles. If you wanna have a perfect glimpse of the reptile then no place is as good as this place. You will get a great wildlife experience!
- Catch sight of cute dolphins: In Sundarban, while travelling in your boat you can catch a sight of cute dolphins, you would be surprised to know that Sundarban is one of the few places that have dolphins. So there is no need to explain the popularity of this place.
- Jhingamari Watchtower: Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watach tower.
- Explore the sight of the rarest Phytoplanktons: The eye-popping sight of Phytoplanktons will blow your mind off. You'll have goosebumps while watching them! Moreover, we suggest you have a guide with proper guidance as this activity will be done on a night safari. This memory will live with you for a long time.
- Make your journey more memorable with a souvenir: It's a wonderful feeling to keep the great memories with a beautiful souvenir. In Sundarban there isn't any shortage of beautiful things, like beautiful handcrafts, brown rice & organic honey. This souvenir will always make a smile on your face after your trip.
OTHER PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT AT SUNDARBAN
Here are some offbeat places that you must include in your Sundarban Tour
- Sundarban National Park: is one of the major charms of the Sundarban Tour. It is known as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Where you can have an impulse of the Royal Bengal Tiger and numerous other endangered animals like estuarine crocodiles and the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (BataguBaskaka).
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve is one of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- NetiDhopani Tower: a famous watchtower of Sundarban is 4 hours away from Sajnekhali. This tower can take up to 20 people at a time.
- Jhingamari Watchtower: is one of the unknown treasures of Sundarbans. Located in the Basirhat range, it is one of the least visited places of Sundarban where you can enjoy the pure rural essence.
- Bonnie Camp WatchTower a 50ft high watchtower of the Bonnie Camp. It is considered the highest watchtower of Sundarban. Here, you can have the best view of Sundarban.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal. Considered the most attractive Sundarban National Park by many, it is very attractive for tourists.
- Burir Dabir is a famous watchtower that will drive you into a mangrove cage trail with the infamous view of Raimongal View Point.
THINGS TO AVOID ON SUNDARBAN HOUSEBOAT PACKAGE TOUR
The magnificence of Sundarban also turns blemish for its wild animals and other mysteries. So, here are some of our vital tips you must keep in your mind while roaming in this land of mystery.
- → Avoid throwing garbage in the rivers.
- → Avoid travelling with your pets.
- → Avoid taking large sound systems and speakers.
- → Avoid feeding wild animals and it's also strictly prohibited.
- → Avoid taking drones for Videography.
- → Avoid bringing Alcohol
- → Avoid doing Jungle Safari without a valid permit.
DISTANCES TO NOTE FOR SUDARBAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Sealdah Station||Sundarban||105 KM||3 hr 30 min|
|Kolkata Airport||Sundarban||110 KM||3 hr 50 min|
|Howrah Station||Sundarban||125 kM||4 hr 10 min|
|Tollygange||Sundarban||102 KM||3 hr 25 min|
|Jadavpur||Sundarban||108 kM||3 hr 20 min|
|DumDum||Sundarban||119 km||4 hr 20 min|
TIPS FOR SUNDARBAN HOUSEBOAT TOUR:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Don't forget to carry photo Id proof along with two photocopies, it is mandatory for our Sundarban Houseboat Package.
- → Walloon clothes are very important to bring in a winter trip.
- → For foreign travellers passport with a valid Indian visa is mandatory.
- → Don't forget to carry sufficient cash with you for your own expense (if required).
- → Don't forget to carry your mobile charger, power bank and extra battery with you.
- → Don't forget to carry snacks, water, dry fruits, and water as these can be needed during the tour
- → Don't forget to carry medicine for cold, cough, fever, vomiting and stomach problems with you for your protection.
- → ATM facility isn't available in Sundarban, but it is available in Canning Town
COVID PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR SUNDARBAN HOUSEBOAT TRIP:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Thermal checking at the starting of the Tour.
- → Sanitized Cars & Boats.
- → Sanitized Rooms.
- → Availability of hand wash & Sanitizers.
- → Availability of masks like KN-95 & 3Ply.
- → Room cleaning by well-experienced staff.
WHAT ARE OUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUNDARBANS PACKAGES?
Holiday Trip in Sundarbans
Find The Answer On Your Queries about 2night 3days Sundarban Trip
Sundarban tour 2n 3d from Kolkata are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban package itinerary will vary.
2 nights 3 days tour is the most popular Sunderban package. Though there is no fixed margin, generally people prefer a 3 night Sunderban tour. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our Sundarban day tour package. Apart from that, we also offer Weekend trip to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sunderban tour duration as long as you want to.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sunderban is 109 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sundarban from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali. By air, the nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of 2 nights Sundarban tour.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarbans is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to canning which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sunderban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Sunderban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban tourism. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle Which is a part of the trip to Sundarban from kolkata. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit various Sundarbans tourist spots in a whole new way. Our tour packages is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sunderban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our tour package. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sunderban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban tour a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day trip package as well as Sundarban 1 Night 2 days tour package. In our Sundarban day tour package, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The trip will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour package, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your 2 night Sundarban package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur,Sunderbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the trip.
SUNDARBAN TOUR ONLINE BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → Sundarban Package for 2n 3d booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
2 NIGHT 3 DAYS SUNDARBAN TOUR REVIEWS
Prem Nath JhaJan 8, 2021
It was a great trip for 2 night 3days trip at sundarban with Tourist hub India. quality of food and taste was very good. nice resort and was very comfortable . thanks to all the staffs and coordinator. they are very gentle and gave us all the necessary service promptly..
Sohini ChakrabortyDec 18, 2020
It was really awesome experience in Sunderban for 2 nights. The trip guide was awesome and enjoyable. The quality of service, resort, food everything they are provided was really nice and also was a great experience overall :).
Mrinalini RoyJan 01, 2021
Great experience and friendly manager and staff and tour cost of Rs. 5000/-PH for this package including all, I think its a great deal. The resort, food and rooms are also very nice..
Priyanka GhoshDec 25, 2020
We had a family trip at sundarban with tourist hub india and the trip plan for 3 days sundarban tour was excellent, and the trip coordinator was well behaved and helpful. The food was good and the resort abiance was great. We enjoyed the traditional fold dance and overall experience was great.
Sohini DuttaJan 15, 2021
Rooms were very nice and clean. Food was homely and well-cooked. The staffs were friendly and down to earth. I would mention Chhotu to name among them. A few hiccups were here and there, for example on 3rd day, the bunglow tour was not well-coordinated and people got scattered. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable trip.